The Little League Baseball national organization requires that Little Leagues upload their player registration/roster information each year. You can complete this by doing the following:
- For each division, enter the Division Reporting Code.
- To do this, from the Schedules > Leagues & Divisions page.
- Go to a Division's 1 Configuration > Reporting page
- Input the appropriate value (a table of the values is shown on the 1 Configuration > Reporting page). Important Note: you cannot send the file to the Little League Data Center (LLDC) without this information.
- To do this, from the Admin Site Map, go to Reports > Report Exports > LLB Rosters.
- Export the file and save it to your computer.