JDP is available for Little League Baseball organizations to upload their background check information each season. You can complete this by doing the following:
1. Create the file in TeamSideline to be sent for the JDP Background Checks.
- To do this, login as an admin to your TeamSideline account and from the Admin Site Map, go to Reports > Report Exports > JDP Background Check.
- Select the appropriate Program.
- Export the file and save it to your computer.
2. Upload the file to JDP.
- Go to https://www.jdpalatine.net.
- Login with your own JDP login.
- Click on the “Order” tab and click “Batch Order”.
- Click on “Browse” and select the appropriate file and click “Upload”.
- Accept the terms.
- Complete the upload of the file by clicking on "Import" and "Yes".
- If you need additional help with JDP, please click the link below for the JDP User Guide.
3. JDP emails your volunteers.
- Once the records are uploaded to JDP, emails are sent to the volunteers you imported.
- They will use the information in these emails to log into JDP and complete the application process.
4. You would receive/review the background checks the same way you always do within JDP.
If you need to remove an admin user from your league's JDP account, please email email@example.com.