JDP is available for Little League Baseball organizations to upload their background check information each season. You can complete this by doing the following:
1. Create the file to be sent for the JDP Background Checks.
- To do this, from the Admin Site Map, go to Reports > Report Exports > JDP Background Check.
- Select the appropriate Program.
- Export the file and save it to your computer.
2. Upload the file to JDP.
- Go to https://www.jdpalatine.net.
- Login with your own JDP login.
- Click on the “Order” tab and click “Batch Order”.
- Click on “Browse” and select the appropriate file and click “Upload”.
- Accept the terms.
- Complete the upload of the file by clicking on "Import" and "Yes".
If you need additional help with JDP, please click the link below for the JDP User Guide.
If you need to remove a user from your league's JDP account, please email email@example.com.