How to cancel an Enrollment Add-On:
- From the Admin Site Map, go to the Account Management > Search page.
- Input the appropriate search criteria and click the Search button.
- Click on the correct customer's name from the returned list to go to the Account Overviewpage.
- Click on the spy glass icon to view the Add-On for the order.
- Click the red x for the desired Add-On you would like to remove.
How to Refund an Add-On:
- From the customer's Account Overview, click the Add Transaction button.
- For Transaction Type, use the drop down to select Refund - Credit Card.
- For Amount, enter the desired Amount.
- Add any Comments keeping in mind that these are visible to the customer.
- Click the Add button to process the Refund.
- The refund has now been issued to your customer and you will see the transaction on the Account Overview page.
- Note: Refunds take about 2-3 business days typically, it can take more or less time depending on the customer's bank.