How to add a Tournament Division:
- Go to Schedules > Leagues & Division.
- Click the Add Division button.
- For Division Type, select Tournament.
- Complete the rest of the required fields and click the Add button.
How to Create a Tournament:
1. Set up the Schedule Configurations on the 1 Configuration > Scheduling page:
- Go to Schedules > Leagues & Division
- Tournament division - this will take you to the division's Standings page.
- Go to the 1 Configuration > Scheduling page.
- For Schedule Type, select Pool Play and Bracket (2nd Bracket if needed).
- Type in the Tournament Start Date, End Date, and select the Game Spacing.
- For Pool Play Games/Team, use the drop down to select desired number of pool play games.
- For Tournament Type, select the desired Tournament Type.
- Select the Seed Method.
- For # of Teams, select desired number of teams that will be participating in the bracket play.
- Click the Save and Next Step button.
2. Set up the Teams and Pools on the 2 Teams page:
- If needed, click the Add Team button.
- Enter Team Name.
- For Pool, type in the name of the desired 1st Pool.
- Add in any additional team contact information that you want.
- Click the Add button.
- Keep adding teams until you are done.
- If the teams are already present in the division or you need to separate them into pools, click the edit icon for the team and update the Pool field.
- Repeat this step to create a 2nd Pool.
- Now you can drag and drop the other teams to the desired Pool.
3. For Time Slots > Pool Play and Time Slots > Bracket, enter the required number of Time Slots.
4. Go to 4 Create Schedule > Pool Play and 4 Create Schedule > Bracket, click the Create button.