We offer several different ways for you to see who has registered into your Program. Listed below are the main ways to view who has registered into one of your Programs.
How to run a report to see who is registered in a Program:
- Go to Reports > Report Exports.
- Select Enrollment Information.
- Configure Report. Click here for specific help on configuring this report.
- Click the Export button.
- Now you will have a Report that will let you know the players registered as well as other information gathered during the Registration process.
How to view enrollees on interactive Dashboard:
- Go to Reports > Report Dashboards > Enrollments.
- Click the Dashboard Configuration button.
- Configure Dashboard. Click here for specific help on configuring the dashboard.
- Click the Apply button.
- Now you will have view of the players that have registered into your Program.