The TeamSideline Sideline Check-In functions will enable you to do Symptom Screening and Event Attendance Tracing. If you don’t have these functions, contact our Support Team about adding it to your Site.
- Go to Schedules > Locations > Manage Locations
- Click on the Check-In icon for a location.
- Click on the Enable Check-In button.
- Select the Form from the dropdown, and click the Enable button.
- Click the Print View button to print out a sheet for you to post with a QR code so your customers can quickly scan it, answer a few questions, and enter your facility.
- Click the Test Check-In button to see what your customers will see.
- Click the Admin Check-In button to check in your customers yourself.
Reporting the Location Check-In Data
- Go to Reports > Report Exports.
- Scroll down and click Check-In within the Schedule section.
- Set your Date Range and click the Export button.
Communicating the Location Check-In Link
- Go to Communications > Send Communication.
- Select a distribution list.
- Click the Next button
- Enter an Email Subject.
- Type in the Email Message.
- When you are ready to add the link to a location's Check-In questions, highlight the appropriate text.
- Click the Links dropdown.
- Expand Location Check-In by clicking on the triangle and click on the location's name.
- This will add the link to the Location Check-In so all your customers have to do is click on that link, answer the questions, and then check themselves in.