If you need to create separate Playoff brackets, one for the Top # of Teams and one for the Bottom # of teams, you can use the 2nd Playoff option to do so following the steps below:
How to set up Division for two Playoff Brackets:
- Go to Schedules > Leagues & Divisions.
- Select the desired Division.
- From the Division's Standing page, go to 1 Configuration > Scheduling.
- Check the box for Playoff and 2nd Playoff.
How to configure the Playoff Brackets for Top # of Teams:
- For Playoff Configurations, use the drop downs to set up your configurations for the 1st Playoff bracket.
How to configure the Playoff Brackets for Bottom # of Teams:
- For 2nd Playoff Configurations, use the drop downs set up your configurations for the 2nd Playoff bracket.
- For Playoff Seed Method, select Manual.
- For # of Playoff Teams, select Top # of Team. (Note: The system does not say Bottom # of Teams, but this is what you will use it for).
- Click the Save button.
- Now you can go to the Create Schedule > Playoff tab and create the first Playoff Bracket for the top 3 teams.
- Then go to the Create Schedule > 2nd Playoff tab to create the Playoff Bracket for the bottom # of teams (you will manually place these teams).