How to cancel an Enrollment:
- From the Admin Site Map, click the Customers > Account Management > Search link,
- Search for the name of the person who registered.
- When you see the name of the person who registered in the search results, click the linked name.
- Click the Enrollment tab.
- For the desired Enrollment, click the pencil icon for the item containing the registration information you want to change.
- From the Edit Enrollment page, click the Cancel Enrollment button and then the Confirm Cancellation button.
- If you do not want to refund this enrollment, for Refund Type use the drop down to select "Credit" and the system will not refund the customer.
- If necessary, select the correct choice from the Remove from Roster dropdown.
- To have the system email the customer about the cancellation, check the Email box.
- You can also go to Reports > Dashboards > Enrollments to see all Enrollments for a Program in a list view.
- On the right side of each row is a More Options icon that enables you to easily go to an Enrollment so you can cancel it.
- When you click the More Options icon it opens the Enrollments in a new browser tab -- so when done cancelling the Enrollment simply close the browser tab to go back to the next person on the Enrollments Dashboard list.
Note: Once an account has had an Enrollment, the account can no longer be deleted.
Related Article: How to Process a Refund onto a Credit Card