- On the 2 Teams page, create a temporary team in Division A.
- On the 4 Create Schedule page for Division A, change the team that is moving out of the division to the temporary team. Click Calc & Save when done.
- On the 2 Teams page, delete the team that is moving out of Division A. This puts the team back into the assignment pool.
- Repeat for Division B.
- Now both teams are back in the assignment pool. Reassign them to the right divisions on the program's Assign Teams page. Each team will now appear on the new division's 2 Teams page.
- On the 4 Create Schedule page for each division, change the temporary team to the team that is moving into the division. Click Calc & Save when done.
- On the 2 Teams page, delete the temporary team in each division.
- The teams have now swapped schedules.
Have more questions? Submit a request